Scroll down for plan details and FAQ below.
* Please note that current Telus customers must be at least 18 months into an agreement to qualify and avoid cancellation fees.
After signing up for your PBC Membership you will be sent to our Telus Site to choose your plan and phone.
* $100 bill credit will be applied over 5 months for new 2 year voice and data activations.
Click this link to see exclusive TELUS plans for PBC members starting at $55/month that you’ll have access to if you sign up.
Have questions? Please click this link first for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will be sent a receipt and a membership card that you will need later, please check your junk folder.
$100 bill credit for new 2 year sign ups!
You will be billed directly from Telus and have your own portal.
Scroll down to see full details of the plan.
Click here for phone pricing.
Here’s what you need to do to access the offer:
Step 1: Enter Referral Code. Services are provided by Telus to membership based organizations only.
If you do not have a referral code please email email@example.com with your name, number and how you heard about this offer or who referred you.
(You will be emailed a membership card that you need later, be sure to check your junk mail!)
Step 2: You will automatically be forwarded to our Telus authentication site.
Click on “Don’t have a work email address”
(You will be asked to upload “physical proof of association”, all you need here is your PBC membership card – check your junk mail if you can’t find this!)
You will complete your order online and your device will be mailed to you free of charge.
Make sure you read through the plan details and FAQ’s below!
There are options: 3GB for $65, 5GB for $85, 10GB for $95 etc.
Monthly Plan Rate $65
Term 24 months
Included Minutes Unlimited National and Canada to U.S.
Included Features Caller ID Call Forwarding Call Waiting Conference Calling Voicemail 10
Applications $3 Visual Voicemail for iPhone $3.50 Voicemail to Text
Included Data 3GB shareable Canada data
Included SMS Unlimited National Included MMS Unlimited National
3000 Call Forwarding minutes included. Additional Call Forwarding minutes: $0.15/minute
Hardware Discounts $100 off TELUS’ then current 2 year term price on a smartphone (Applicable to new activations only)
Standard TELUS Customer serviced will not be able to assist. Support is Monday to Friday.
Please use numbers below.
For hardware or order support call 1-844-888-4440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Escalations: Our TELUS Rep for these offers is Craig Hopkins 604-880-4931- email@example.com
If TELUS is unable to address your concerns then please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours (M-F).
TELUS will give you free credits in the following situations:
$100 bill credit:
- if you enter a 2-year contract and you migrate from another provider
- if you enter a 2-year contract and you activate a new number
- if you come from a different provider and sign up for a month to month plan
- Unlimited Voice minutes in Canada
- Unlimited LD to Canada or to the US from Canada
- Unlimited Text
- from Canada to Canada
- from Canada to the US (SMS Only)
- Pooled Data (Share data with all phones on same invoice)
- Voicemail 25, Caller ID, Conference Calling, Call Waiting
- Access to Specialty Technical/Customer Support
- Discounted Optional features available:
- $5 – Unlimited Canada to International SMS/MMS
- $15 – Unlimited China/HK Voice Long Distance
- $3 iPhone Visual Voicemail and $3.50 Voicemail to text
- US Roaming Rates – Default Plan – TELUS Roam Ready US (https://www.telus.com/en/bc/business/us-roaming/roam-ready)
- Unlimited Voice Minutes in the US ($20 Until end of your billing period)
- US to Canada (SMS Only)
- $30 500 MB
- Easy Roam Packages are not yet available
- 30 Day and per minute plans also available
- International Roaming Packages – https://business.telus.com/en/business/roaming
In case you’re wondering “who are you and why can you offer this?” …
PBC Communications Inc. offers telecom expense reduction services to corporations. We monitor and analyze corporate bills for billing errors and we save companies an average of 35% on their telecom bills. For years, we’ve been asked what we can do for individuals so we came up with this plan and, based on our relationship with TELUS over the years, we were able to negotiate this Association Plan. You must be part of an association to qualify, which is why there is a PBC Association fee.
We want to be transparent as we strive for 100% satisfaction.
This may not be the best plan for you if….
- You travel the world often and do a lot of international roaming.
- Go to the US often and use a lot (>500MB) of wireless data per visit.
See TELUS international roaming plans for more information. – https://business.telus.com/en/business/roaming
Otherwise, this plan is hard to beat.
If you already have your PBC membership card
- Navigate to https://evs.telus.com/PBC
- Scroll down and click on Don’t have a work email address?
- Enter in your personal email address then enter it again to confirm the email address is correct.
- Click on the agreement to receive email communications from TELUS then press Submit.
- Navigate to your personal email’s inbox. You should see an email from email@example.com. It may be in your Spam folder.
- Note: you may need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list and resend the email in order for the link to work correctly.
- Scroll down to the Get my offer button. Click on the button to navigate to the portal for uploading proof of association.
- You’ll now see a page where you can upload your proof of association. Please upload your PBC membership card image to this page.
- You’ll now see a page that lists out your exclusive PBC offers. On the right side of the page, you’ll see links to shop for services. You can proceed with your shopping experience.